- Corrosion-resistant – aluminum interior is less susceptible to rust and helps maintain quality of cylinder contents. To see our Aluminum vs. Steel comparison click here.
- Lightweight -up to 40 percent lighter than comparable steel cylinders.
- Easy-to-Maintain – brushed aluminum external surface provides low maintenance finish
Cost Effective – lighter weight and less corrosion results in reduced transportation and cylinder replacement expenses
- Highly Durable – manufactured from Luxfer’s proprietary L6X aluminum alloy
- All cylinders meet or exceed all regulatory standards worldwide
- Available with specially designed valve-protecting carrying handle that doubles as heat indicator
Manufactured in the U.S.A., and designed and approved to U.S. DOT and Transportation Canada standards
- Cylinders are cycle tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure, and burst tested to no less than 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- “Label Guard” customization option enables tracking of cylinders and reduces potential theft.
- Luxfer’s exclusive “Safety First” training program provides manuals, inspection guides, safety bulletins, reference materials, shop posters, videos and other training materials free of charge to promote safe use, storage and inspection of aluminum beverage cylinders.
* 0.625-18UNF-2B also.
All parts manufactured and approved under DOT-3AL/TC 3ALM.
Specifications subject to change.